This burger sauce comes together quickly and easily with kitchen staples! It's a little bit sweet with a delicious tangy flavor and is perfect for anything from burgers to sandwiches or as a dip for your sides!
A burger sauce without pickles or sweet pickle juice? Yup, you've found it! As someone who's not a huge fan of pickles, I don't keep pickles or pickle relish stocked in the fridge. A lot of burger sauce recipes use pickles for their sweet and tangy flavor, so I decided to make a sweet and tangy burger sauce without any pickles for those who are Team No Pickles.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- It's very easy to make. You literally just mix it all together! The hardest part is washing the measuring spoons.
- It uses ingredients that you're likely to have on hand! Again, this is a no-pickle or relish burger sauce if you're like me and don't keep that on hand.
- It's very easy to customize by tweaking the measurements. Think of the recipe as a suggestion if you want a sweeter or tangier sauce instead.
Ingredients You'll Need
- BBQ sauce — use your favorite barbeque sauce. Some days I crave a tangier sauce, but other days I prefer a sweeter sauce. A smoky sauce is great as well.
- mayo — mayonnaise adds a slightly sour flavor to the burger sauce and makes for a great base as it's smooth and creamy. You can use full-fat or low-fat mayonnaise. I prefer full-fat!
- Dijon mustard — Dijon mustard has a tangy and sharp flavor that is more intense than your standard yellow mustard.
- Worcestershire sauce — not only does Worcestershire sauce have a delicious umami flavor to it, but it is also very savory and tangy with a hint of sweetness.
- seasoning — I season the burger sauce with garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Feel free to play around with the ratios or add any additional seasoning that you love.
How To Make This Burger Sauce Recipe
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl or jar and stir to combine.
- Add a pinch of brown sugar to the sauce if your BBQ is not as sweet as you'd like.
- Add a pinch of crushed red pepper or cayenne powder to the seasoning for some heat.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup bbq sauce
- 1½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl or jar and mix to combine.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 59Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 206mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 0g
All nutritional data is an estimate.
More Recipes You May Like
- How to Cook Frozen Burgers in the Oven
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken Sloppy Joes
- Frozen Burgers in an Air Fryer
- Aloha Burger
- Air Fryer Frozen Turkey Burger